Wednesday, May 25, 2011

i've arrived.

i have joined the blogging world. this thanks to a few choice people.

first, my sister jessica. jessica johns. i love this woman. i've made it a point to be her copy-cat through life because she's just something else. she knows what it means to be a successful individual-- she's one of those people you can always depend on to "handle it", "it" being absolutely anything. she's got so many things figured out, something i highly admire and seek after.

second, my good friend and new found inspiration, stephanie nielson. ok so she doesn't really know i exist, but i like to think we are bff's. she's changed my life one blog post at a time and that makes her pretty special.

third, my martha friend. MARFA. she.... well, she's my best eternal friend and we're meant to be together. period. our friendship just works and we never have to apologize for just being who we are. it is oh so nice.

so, essentially these three wonderful women have blogs, i want to be like them, and so here i am... HELLO.


So this is my husband and I in front of our first apartment. maha, kidding. but size wise it's not much of a stretch. we always joke that we can stand in the middle of our apartment and be standing in all the rooms at once. while eating dinner at the kitchen table, my matt can grab me something to drink from the fridge without getting up. this time of life is a kick though. we all have to go through it so we might as well have a ball.

my matt is quite the guy. here are some of his extraordinary qualities that make me oh so happy:

*his chisseled jaw-- i'm obsessed.
*his talent for anything he does. and his patience for that learning curve time period.
*his superhuman ability to down obscene amounts of food. we've decided he has hollow legs.
*his goodness and understanding for ME and all my shenanigans.

2 comments:

  1. I will be the first to post on this. I love you! So glad you got a blog. (more for me to read whilst at work.)

    i am who i am, no excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Christine. Welcome to blogosphere!! You're hilarious--can't wait to read your blogposts.

    ReplyDelete